Saturday, April 12, 2014

Dawn of a New Theme...

Swifts Creek
(pretty, but nowhere near me)

It's been a while (well okay several months) since I last posted and I'm sorry about that but I've been finding it a little hard to find topics to talk about.  That's not to say I don't have some to post, I do, just in draft form, the problem is some of them require a fair bit of research and preparation so I thought I might try posting about life here in a more personal way. 

I will still continue along the same vein as previous posts (the difference between the US and here) but in a more personal "how this affects me" way. As time passes on life here, it's hard to remember what is and isn't in Australia, and because it could be there now and I'd have no idea!

I truly hope you enjoy this change and I hope this will mean I will be able to post more often (or at least have something to ramble on about more often!).

No comments:

Post a Comment